PAXXUS has a current opening for a Laminator Operator in Addison, IL. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more.
We are hiring a Laminator Operator on first and third shift!
- Read initial work order to determine job specifications and material requirements.
- Monitor machine run for quality issues; make corrections to minimize defects and material waste.
- Maximize line speeds and minimize set up times for production efficiency.
- Conduct basic machine maintenance; report any necessary maintenance to the engineering department via work order.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
- Complete required documentation and enter data into the computer database accurately and timely.
- Participate in on-going training opportunities and support a continuous quality improvement environment.
- Daily maintenance and housekeeping
Skills and Requirements:
- High degree of accuracy and very detail oriented
- Computer knowledge
- Team-player with ability to receive constructive feedback
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience running lamination equipment using flexible materials
PAXXUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. PAXXUS, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.