PAXXUS has a current opening for a Recycling Coordinator in Addison, IL. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more.
We are hiring a Recycling Coordinator on first shift!
This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Ability to operate a Forklift
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Load/Unload trucks
- Experience operating a baler, or ability to learn
- Must be able to sort different materials by type. For example, wood, foil, plastic, etc.
- Empty and swap out bins in production area
- Communicate well with others, including at shift change.
- Class C driver’s license would be a huge plus
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-player with ability to receive constructive feedback
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers
PAXXUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. PAXXUS, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.