PAXXUS has a current opening for a Wrapper in Addison, IL. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more.
We are hiring Wrappers on second and third shift!
- Verify materials have passed all required inspections
- Wrap and package materials efficiently according to specifications, and to maximize slitting production
- Operate core cutters, label makers and material handling equipment, as required
- Assist Slitter operators as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic math; must be able to read a ruler
- High level of accuracy
- Computer knowledge
- Team-player with ability to receive constructive feedback
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers
PAXXUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. PAXXUS, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.