PAXXUS has a current opening for a Laminator Helper in Addison, IL. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more.
We are hiring a Laminator Helper on first, second, and third shift!
- Assist in the set-up and clean-up of the Laminator according to specified standards
- Assist with operating the machine to minimize downtime
- Ensure required materials are maintained at job site
- Monitor quality and suggest corrections when necessary
- Submit required samples to QA
- Participate in on-going training
- Daily maintenance and housekeeping; organized and able to 5S work area
- Follow all safety procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Computer knowledge
- Team-player with ability to receive constructive feedback
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, supervisors, and managers
- Must have the ability to accurately read a ruler, perform basic math and computer functions
- Standing, bending, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
PAXXUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. PAXXUS, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.