PAXXUS has a current opening for Pouch Inspector in Addison, IL. This is a great opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more.
- Perform visual inspection and ruler measurement of pouches, ensuring product meets customer specifications
- Complete required labeling and paperwork
- Pack finished product in specified bundles to prepare for shipping
- Communicate discrepancies to machine operator or supervisor
Skills and Requirements:
- This is a sedentary position in a “clean room” environment (hairnets, lab coats, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and shoe covers)
- Candidate must be willing to learn and take direction from supervisors and other co-workers
- Must be able to read a ruler (both millimeter and centimeter,) and perform basic math functions
PAXXUS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. PAXXUS, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.